9:00 am Bible Classes for Everyone – Children, Youth & Adults
Our Children’s Ministry provides childcare during the Sunday school hour as well as the church hour for the following age groups: for young infants through 18 months in our Nursery; for toddlers ages 19 months through 36 months in our Two’s Class; for 3 and 4 year olds in our 3’s and 4’s Class; for children entering Kindergarten and the following year in our Kindergarten Class. We offer Sunday school only for 1st through 3rd graders in one class and 4th through 6th graders in another class. Our Kids Connection ministry is children’s church for ages 1st grade through 5th grade.
Another outreach ministry that is offered to children at Grace Community is Awana, under the leadership of Roger Poythress. Awana begins with Cubbies at age 3 and goes up through 6th grade for both boys and girls. Awana meets beginning in September and goes through the middle of May and follows the school calendar pretty closely regarding holidays.
Also be watching for Vacation Bible School each summer during the month of June or July.
Children’s Ministry is a very rewarding area to serve in at GCC. There is always a need for others to get involved! If you would like to serve the Lord through Children’s Ministry please contact Lory Miller at 674-1172 ext. 104.
10:30 am Worship Service in the Sanctuary
Our music is contemporary, our dress is casual, and our teaching is a verse by verse style. At Grace Community Church we seek to bring all people to the knowledge and worship of Jesus Christ! Worship is our response to God for who He is and for all He has done. Every Sunday we have the privilege of gathering together to worship God and celebrate His awesome presence through corporate worship. The goal of our worship is God’s glory!
11:00 am Spanish Ministry – Fellowship House (East-end of Parking Lot)
All For The Family – Begins with our meal at 5:30 and Bible Classes for all ages at 6:30 pm.
Our desire is to minister to the whole family with a variety of studies and activities that build upon God’s Word. For years, the emphasis on Wednesdays has been on children’s and youth ministries while providing Bible studies for men and women. In addition to our traditional AWANA and Youth ministries, “All For The Family” ministries consists of the following:
1. A Weekly Dinner at the Church. Each week a meal will be served between 5:30 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. Donations will be accepted (and encouraged) to offset costs. We are currently creating teams for food preparation, set up, serving, and clean-up. We plan to have a team for each week with a respective team leader. If you participate, you can still attend a study group that evening. This is a great opportunity to meet new people and have fun while serving our church body and the community. We are grateful that Dexter and Janice Young will be overseeing all the teams. If you can be a part of a team, please complete the bulletin insert on Sunday or call the church office.
2011 – 2012 studies included…
2. Women’s Bible Study on the Book of Jeremiah. Robin Poythress will teach this precepts study, which is a continuation of her teaching through the Old Testament. The majestic character of God as most clearly seen in this prophetic book of the Bible will be presented. With each session, you will gain a better understanding about our wonderful Lord. The required notebook can be purchased at a reasonable cost.
3. “That The World May Know” Video Series. I (Randy Brannon) will be leading this series that was filmed in Israel and produced by Focus on the Family and Dr. James Dobson. You will be transported to the Old and New Testament lands as events of various passages are recounted by host Ray Vander Laan. This will familiarize you with Israel’s geography while getting a much better handle on God’s Word. Never has Israel’s legacy become so relevant to Christians, nor has a video series so vividly captured Israel’s unique heritage.
4. “Men’s Fraternity” Video Series. Geoff Tipton will lead this 24-part series which will provide an encouraging process for men to live a life of authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus Christ and directed by God’s Word. Men’s Fraternity is designed to bring men together to strengthen each other through weekly biblical teachings and small group interaction. These time-tested resources have been used all over the world to equip men to make the pursuit of noble manhood a life-long priority. The required study booklet can be purchased for $10.00.
5. Bible Basics Class – Learn the basics of the Christian Faith in a non-threatening environment.
The goal of the pastors and elders of Grace is to build stronger individuals, couples and families in the Lord and we believe “All For The Family” will help us accomplish this goal. Our prayer is that you will be a part of our Wednesday night ministries at Grace in some facet. We believe you will benefit from your participation, and your ministry to our church body and the community will be greatly enhanced.
May God bless you as you commit with us to make “All for the Family” everything that is pleasing to our Lord. Questions: Call the office at 674-1172 or email@example.com
Awana begins with Cubbies at age 3 and goes up through 6th grade for both boys and girls. Awana meets beginning in September and goes through the middle of May and follows the school calendar pretty closely regarding holidays.
Pursuit - Jr. High and High School Ministry
7:00 pm – Spanish Ministry – Fellowship House (East-end of Parking Lot)