EVERYONE is welcome – Meal served from 5:30 – 6:20
AWANA — Children Ministry
A place where your children (ages 3 years to 6th grade) can be involved in recreational games, learn Bible verses, hear teaching from God’s Word, and be trained up as strong followers of Christ. AWANA believes the greatest impact for Christ starts with kids who know, love and serve Him.
Nursery is available free of charge for parents who attend Bible classes.
PURSUIT — Youth Ministry
A place where your teenagers can meet new friends, grow in the knowledge of God’s Word, and worship the Lord. Time is spent each Wednesday night in small groups being mentored by an adult who cares. Small groups are divided by grade level and gender of the student.
Studies for Adults will include:
- Israel-Land & PeopleA video study and discussion about God’s Word, His people & the Holy Land. Room 301
- Defending Your FaithLearn how to give a reason for the hope that you have. A class on apologetics. Room 303
- Marriage ClassNo marriage is perfect. All marriages will need help at one time or another. Come learn how to improve your marriage and avoid the common pitfalls. Room 102
- GriefSharePeople who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Room 9
- The Book of ActsThis women’s PRECEPT class is an in-depth study of The Book of Acts. Room 304
- Men’s FraternityDiscover how to become the man that God created you to be. In Pastor’s Office Room 6
- Through the Bible in 1 YearLearn the basics of the Christian faith alongside a group of men who are growing in Christ. Room 302NURSERY is available free of charge for parents who attend Bible Classes.